We have had a lot of pumpkin lately, so we've had to make a lot of pumpkin dishes (to use up the pumpkin that hasn't been put in the freezer!).
A couple weeks ago I made these Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins and they were a hit!
Gluten-Free Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
(remember there is a printer-friendly option at the bottom of every blog post)
Yield: 42 regular muffins, 12 miniature muffins
3 cups rice flour (or any gluten-free flour)
2 cups brown sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
2 cups pumpkin
1/2 cup oil
1 cup chocolate chips
splash of vanilla
1. In a mixing bowl combine the dry ingredients.
2. After mixing the dry ingredients together, add all the wet ingredients.
3. Add the chocolate chips and make sure it is all mixed together.
4. Coat the muffin pans with liners or oil/cooking spray. Fill 2/3 full with batter.
5. Bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
6. Remove from oven and let cool.