1) 3/4 of a scoop Nutrivene-D Advanced Daily Antioxidant Supplement (Microencapsulted powder)
2) 1/4 Teaspoon (500mgs) Life Extension Powdered TriMethylGlycine (TMG)
3) 1/2 lozenge (500mcg) Jarrow Formulas Methylcobalamin B12
4) 1 capsule Nutrivene-D Nighttime Formula
1) I think it's obvious why we give this :). Now, I will mention that we use the Microencapsulated powder because it does not taste near as bad as the regular powder.
2) TMG is given to help offset some of the bad effects of the overexpressed CBS gene, which causes decreased folate (due to a folate trap caused by the a messed up SAM cycle).
3) Methylcobalamin B12 is also given because of the overexpressed CBS gene to help normalize elevated MCV levels that can be there (which can mean a B12 deficiency) and help maintain good homocysteine levels.
4) The Nighttime formula is very good to help with growth. It has a couple amino acids in it which help stimulate the release of growth hormone.