Thanks to my sister Suriyah, this blog was awarded the Sunshine Award.
1. Save the image above and post it to your blog.
2. Pass the award to your favorite bloggers.
3. Link to their blogs.
4. Let your award winners know they have won by commenting on their blog.
The award winners will be ....
1. No Greater Joy Mom - I've mentioned the Salem family before (here and here). They just brought home 2 little girls with DS from the Ukraine in May.
2. Cornish Adoption Journey - This family has 4 kiddos with DS. 2 adopted from the Ukraine 2 years ago, one biological and one adopted via a domestic adoption. They are in the process of going back to EE to adopt another one (possibly two) kids.
3. Praying for Parker - This family's little boy with DS is 5 years old (I think he's almost 6 actually). He's just a few months older than Osiyyah and he has been through one health hurdle after another, many not related to DS.
4. Only 1 Mom - I've mentioned Shelley Bedford before in some of the Connecting the Rainbow posts. Her family has adopted 3 boys with DS - 1 from the Ukraine, 1 from Serbia and 1 from Bulgaria.
5. Reece's Rainbow Blog - No further explanation needed, I think the title says what it is ;)!
6. Micah Six Eight - This family just brought home a 6 year old boy from an institution in the Ukraine. They had a very rough, long adoption process that is not normal.
7. Dear Laura...Love, Sissy - This is the blog of an 18 year old girl, Ashley, who has a baby sister with Down syndrome.