Monday, October 4, 2010

31 for 21: My Family

I told my family that I was doing the 31 for 21 blog challenge for October and so the ones who keep a blog up (minus two of them) jumped on the band wagon. So, you can also follow along on some of their blogs and hopefully get some different perspectives from them :).

My mom, Kim, blogs at Life On The Ranch. She'll be blogging about how Osiyyah has changed our life and whatever else comes up.

My 20 year old sister, Ezriyah, blogs at Adventures of Canuck. She'll mainly be blogging with pictures with the happenings of the day :). She's not one to do much "talking" in a blog, haha.

My 16 year old sister, Suriyah, blogs at Good Goats blog. She'll be blogging about Down syndrome and whatever is happening on the farm with her herd of goats.

My 11 year old sister, Hanunyah blogs at Hanunyah's Sweet Creations. She blogs about baking and cooking and gives all kinds of yummy recipes. Of course all of them are gluten-free too. So, she's hoping to give 31 recipes the month of October.


Photobucket

2 comments:

Adelaide Dupont said...

I was trying to remember H's blog.

Really appreciate all the links to your family members.

Brandie said...

Can't wait to check them out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails