Wednesday, March 13, 2013

John Marrs Update

I got an email from Jenny the other day with an update on John Marrs and his website. His website link had changed over the years and she just found out that it had to be updated.

http://myplace.frontier.com/~ezlopin/johnmarrs/index.html

I had updated about John Marrs last year here. Below is Jenny's newest update:

John is a senior now. He just took part in the National Honor Society inducting the juniors. He will get to wear his honors sash one last time when he graduates in May.  He took Geometry this year. I was worried a little about that, but he has done himself proud. I talked with his teacher recently because they were going to do a unit on trigonometry. His teacher said that he hadn't had to modify anything for him all year, and he was wracking his brain trying to figure out how to get through trig, which he thought would be hard. John came home one day with a few problems done. I asked him how he did them, and he actually taught me how. He sailed through the unit.... 

Country Girl Designs

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails