Well, I haven't posted recipes up for a bit now, although I've had some to post up for a couple months!
So, I thought I'd start with a simple, quick & yummy biscuit recipe.
Baking Powder Biscuits
Remember there is a printer friendly button at the bottom of each post :).
4 cups rice flour
8 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup shortening
2 tablespoons sugar
1 1/2 cups milk
1) Mix together flour & baking powder
2) Stir in salt & sugar.
3) Cut in shortening until crumbly.
4) Stir eggs & milk together.
6) Turn onto lightly floured surface. Knead about 15 times.
7) Pat into a circle about 1/2" thick.
8) Cut out rounds with a sharp round cutter. *Note: We use a small Mason jar lid to cut the rounds out.
All the biscuits from one batch, ready to put into the oven.
9) Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes until they look golden brown.